Mustang fans get yourselves ready…..the GT350R is about to launch and we might even say it’s the baddest Mustang ever built….How would you like to have 500HP under your right foot in the matter of a second? Well the GT350R is equipped with a massive 500HP 5.2L V8 engine that any hardcore enthusiast can be proud to call their own. Ford has equipped the GT350R with a Torsen limited slip differential to make sure that horsepower makes it to the ground. Not only has Ford given this beast a ton of horsepower but they also have equipped the Mustang with carbon fiber wheels. Yes, you heard that right. Carbon fiber wheels. These wheels will save you 13 pounds per wheel.
The Search Box
- Airaid Cold Air Inductions for 2015+ Ford Mustangs Can Really Give you a Boost
- Mustang Stage 1 Blade Spoiler Made in USA
- S550 To Be Decepticon in Transformers 5: The Last Knight
- GTS 2015 Mustang Headlight Blackout Covers and Taillight Blackout Covers
- RPI Designs Releases 2015 Ford Mustang Painted Headlight Splitters